Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeling Floral

I just love this dress....it has so much going for it. First of all, it's black...my favorite color, but yet it's floral so it's still summery. The fit is nice...it hugs my figure but not in an obscene way. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments so of course that makes me feel great. But, the best thing about it is that it only cost $6.99!! Can you believe that?? Judging from the brand I would say it was probably atleast $129.00 orginally and it looks brand new. I have just recently learned the art of "thrifting" thanks to some of my favorite style blogs and I must say I am quite addicted. Do you thrift? If not, you should give it a try. There is nothing like scoring a great deal on a really pretty dress!




PS I had my son stand on a stool today so the angle is better. : )




Occasion: Work and Lunch Date


Dress: BCBGMaxAzria via Goodwill ($6.99)
Necklace: Dillard's (cost $39, way more than the dress lol)


Bracelets: Charming Charlie ($12.99 each)


Shoes: Bandolino ($29.99)


1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it for thrifting! Gotta love it! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete